nuffnang

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Dresses, Gowns. Classic

Hello again! I was watching a short documentary about Jo In-Sung, one of my Korean crushes. As I switched channels, Lifestyle Channel showed a classic flick, I only recognized Humphrey Bogart because he is the guy in Audrey Hepburn's Sabrina. So I started to continue watching this flick and one of things that caught my attention is Ava Gardner's dresses/gowns and the jewelry's. So it made me decide to post some of my favorite and the famous gowns in the classics.

I also include Gone With the Wind. I could not finish this long movie without Scarlett O'Hara's dresses. 
Breakfast at Tiffany's -- the famous little black dress, wayfarer, and a cute jewelry.
Sabrina & My Fair Lady -- Audrey Hepburn's cute dresses.

The Barefoot Contessa












Her dress is my favorite.





Gone With the Wind

















My Fair Lady











Sabrina



Breakfast at Tiffany's





always smile! =)

photos: from google.

2 comments:

  1. The Audrey Heburn Barbie in the Pink dress is from "Breakfast at Tiffanys" not "My Fair Lady" :)

    ReplyDelete